What to Expect
Contact us today for more information or click on the Plan My Tour Button to the right to drop us a line with your idea and we’ll help make it happen.
Common Private Tour Groups:
Bachelor & Bachelorette Weekends
We love Bachelor & Bachelorette groups. In fact, Shea, our company founder, got his start in the tourism industry planning bachelor weekends in Montreal. We would be happy to arrange a fun, authentic, and active outing during your party weekend in Montreal.
- A cruisy tour of the city’s hippest neighbourhoods (our North Montreal Bike Tour), with add-on stops at a microbrewery, or a park for a sandwich & beer or cider to admire the beautiful locals
- Our South Montreal Bike Tour with add-on stops at two local bakeries to compare bagels or croissants!
- French Immersion students can practice their language skills by taking an all-day bike tour with one of our engaging bilingual guides
- University exchange students can experience the true flavour of Montreal outside their campuses on an Old Montreal Walking Tour
Examples of past Custom Tours
- On behalf of a group of high-profile local executives, who were hosting important business guests, we led an “intro to Montreal” ride to the top of Mont-Royal and to a local brewery.
- We led a delegation of 45 professionals visiting Montreal on a fun group-networking ride, including a break at the Jean-Talon Market.
Offsites / Team-Building / Incentive Trips
- We operated concurrent tours for 120 people –some on bike rides, others exploring Old Montreal on foot, and an active bunch hiking Mont-Royal with our guides.
- We hosted an annual offsite-activity day for a local ad agency. Everyone dressed in our 50’s best and rode to St. Helen’s Island for a catered picnic in the park. – Watch the Video here
- We arranged a 7:00 am early-morning bagel-and- coffee group breakfast in the park, followed by a neighbourhood cycling tour; conference attendees were able to make their first meeting at 9:30 am, feeling relaxed and rejuvenated!
- We led a conference group on a ride to the top of Mont-Royal to take in the beautiful sunset while enjoying some local sparkling cider.
Corporate Branded Events
- We worked with a major international brand to lead a custom ride for contest winners, complete with professional video cameras and custom branded bikes and helmets.